1. Start heating 200 mL water and grind and take a little more than 1 tablespoon ( 17 grams ) of ground coffee resembling something finer than sea salt in coarseness.
2. Assemble the Aeropress. Put a paper filter in the cap and pre-wet it and keep it aside.
3. Invert the Aeropress so that numbers appear upside down and plunger is on the other side. Add the ground coffee.
4. Add 35 mL of heated water ( ~ 94 C ) and let the coffee bloom for 30 seconds.
5. Pour remainder of water and wait for another 1 minute.
6. After a total of 1 minute 30 seconds, stir the grounds and then lock the cap and invert the whole setup in your mug/carafe
7. Start applying pressure for coffee to get filtered, once you hear a hissing sound.