We’re now open for dine-in!
Shutters up, lights on, espresso machines whirring. The familiar and comfort sound of our coffee machines and grinders welcomes our patrons as we announce the opening of our cafés for dine-in.
It fills us with gratitude and happiness to be able to brew and serve delicious coffee for our coffee-loving community again and continue a mission we began with, 4 years ago with the inception of Third Wave.
We’ve outlined a few safety measures for our team, our delivery partners and our patrons at our cafés for takeaway & dine-in.
- We ensure that our entire team sanitizes their hands, and all open surfaces of the café at regular intervals.
- We’ve added measures for social distancing for seating and queues.
- We’ve placed sanitizers across our cafés for your judicious use.
- We’ve enabled payment through our Third Wave App, and accept all other online payments for a contactless experience.
- We also encourage our patrons to wear face masks at all times during their visit to our café.
Our store timings are as below
We’re always available on mail at firstname.lastname@example.org and social media should you have any queries or just want to drop in a hello.
We look forward to brewing delicious coffee for you again at our cafés!