What better way to perk up your day than to indulge in a heavenly decoction of chocolate and coffee blended with ice! Mocha is a chocolate-flavored coffee drink that brings the best of both in a cup to you. The mocha frappuccino elevates that flavor by taking the same chocolate and coffee and blending it with ice to create a sweet frozen drink.
What makes the mocha frappuccino so special is the smooth texture that reminds the drinker of a melted milk shake with each sip. The mocha frappuccino is nothing short of a dessert in a mug and is an ideal replacement for your afternoon desserts and the perfect way to satisfy your evening sugar rush. Follow these quick and easy steps and you’ll be brewing a delicious mocha frappuccino at your home in no time!
Also Read: How To Make Iced Latte At Home
Mocha Frappuccino Recipe
- 1 cup ice cubes
- 1/2 cup brewed coffee
- 1/3 cup of milk
- 1 Tablespoon granulated sugar
- 3 chocolate syrup
- Take your blender and add the ice cubes into it.
- Now pour in your coffee.
Here’s a pro-tip from one of the best coffee brands in India - Try using these Vienna Coffee Beans to brew your coffee. The Vienna Roast is 100% Arabica beans that leave a bittersweet chocolate, burnt caramel and toasted walnut aftertaste, a perfect combination for your mocha frappuccino.
- Next, pour the milk of your choice into the blender.
- Add in sugar to sweeten your mocha frappuccino and then drip your chocolate syrup into the blender.
- Finally, blend until the ice has been broken down and the frappe is nice and thick.
- Voila, your mocha frappuccino is ready. Transfer the iced drink into a large cup and serve.
Tip: You can also top the decoction off with whipped cream and chocolate syrup (after all who doesn’t love whipped cream on top of their frappe).