The weather’s warming up and the season for chilled variants of your favorite hot decoctions is here. The go-to refreshing drinks for any coffee lover during peak summers usually revolve around the cold brew or the iced coffee. Both are undeniably invigorating drinks to keep you fresh all throughout the summer, but sticking to the same two over and over again can get boring. Enter: the iced latte; the perfect solution that combines all the bold espresso and smooth milk you love but served chilled to tackle the harsh summers. Follow this step-by-step guide and you’ll be brewing the perfect iced latte at your home in no time!
How to Make Iced Latte
Iced Latte Ingredients:
- Espresso: Espresso made with an espresso machine would work best. The next best option would be to use really strong coffee.
- Sweetener (Optional)
- Milk: The best milk for an iced latte would be whole milk. Using 2% cow’s milk or even oat milk would work just fine.
- Start off by filling a glass with ice.
- Next, take your piping hot espresso and pour the espresso into the glass and over the ice.
- Now’s the time to add a sweetener, if you want to that is. Using some kind of liquid sweetener would be best as can dissolve and incorporate into the latte completely.
- Now all you have to do is add the milk, stir it all up and enjoy!
Congratulations, you’ve just mastered the perfect iced latte recipe! Pair this drink up with coffee cakes, muffins, or cinnamon buns and you’ve just recreated a premium café feel right on your couch.For those who wish to enjoy cold brew adorned with various rejuvenating flavors right at your homes, make sure to try out our Easy Cold Brew Bags. With flavors such as Medium Roast and Medium Dark Roast, you can savour the flavor from one of the best coffee brands in India anytime and anywhere. Head over to our website to buy coffee online and while you’re there, make sure to try your hand at each of these amazing flavors.