Are you looking for a cozy, warm cup of coffee to enjoy with the family as you sit and share stories by the fire? Then, the Viennese coffee might be the one for you! Part hot chocolate, part coffee; the Viennese coffee is a decoction of heavenly combination that’s sure to impress any coffee lover.
The Viennese coffee, reminiscent of café mocha, is a European drink that contains espresso, a whole lot of chocolate, and whipped cream. Chocolate is an essential component of Vienna-style coffee and is very specific in its needs. For the Viennese coffee, which is much like a dessert than a cup of coffee, you’ll need to go above and beyond with the chocolate, giving it a texture similar to the one you’ll find while sipping a French hot chocolate.
Now that we’ve got we’ve awakened your cravings and got your mouth watering, let’s take a look at how to brew the perfect Viennese coffee.
How to Brew Viennese Coffee?
- Chocolate syrup
- 2-4 cubes of dark or milk chocolate
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- Whipped cream and chocolate curls
- Start off by heating the milk in a pan. Add the cubes of dark or milk chocolate, sweeten with sugar and mix until all the ingredients come together.
- Take the milk and pour it into a cup/jar. Now add your coffee.
- Try using our exquisite Vienna Coffee Beans to brew your coffee/espresso. This 100% Arabica beans leave bittersweet chocolate, burnt caramel, and toasted walnut aftertaste on your palette, an ideal combination for the Viennese coffee. Head on over to our website to buy coffee online and make sure to check our alluring array of delicious coffee.
- Top the drink off with whipped cream and decorate with chocolate syrup and dazzle of chocolate curls.
Also Read: Our Guide to Home Espresso
And there you have it, a warm cup of Viennese coffee right in the comfort of your home. Pair the sweet Viennese coffee with a good book to make your autumn days pleasant, cozy, and warm. If you want more such easy brewing guides, feel free to check out our blog. We’ve got a wide range and you’re bound to find a recipe to savour.